To fulfill the Law of Ukraine "On access to public information", the President of Ukraine has signed the Decrees "Issues of providing executive authorities with access to public information"; and "On the urgent measures to provide access to public information in the auxiliary authorities created by the President of Ukraine". These Decrees are created to ensure the fulfillment of the constitutional right of the citizens to free gathering, storage, usage, and sharing of information.
The provision of public information by the National Institute of Stratetic Studies is done in response to a request for information.
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On access to public information", a public information is reflected and documented by any means and on any carriers of information, which was received or created in the process of implementation by subjects of public authorities of their duties, stipulated by the current legislation or which is in the possession of subjects of public authorities, or other disponents of public information determined by this law.
The request from the person to receive information can be written in an arbitrary form.
It is necessary to specify:
1) Last name, first name, patronymic (title) of the requestor, postal address or e-mail address, as well as the number of the means of communication (if applicable);
2) a general description of the information or type, name, details or contents of the document for which the request is made (if known to the requestor);
3) signature and date (if the request is in writing).
Filing an information request
Tel.:+38 (044) 234-83-45
01030 7-A Pyrohova Str., Kyiv
National Institute for Strategic Research
(Write "Public information" on the envelope).
|Fax:||+38 (044) 234-41-03|
LEGISLATION ON ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION:
- Law of Ukraine dated January 13, 2011 No. 2939-VI "On Access to Public Information";
- Law of Ukraine dated November 13, 1992 No. 2657-ХХІІ "On Information";
- Excerpt from the Law of Ukraine dated October 2, 1996, No. 393/96-VR "On Appeals from Citizens";
- Decree of the President of Ukraine dated 05.05.2011 № 547 "Issues of providing executive authorities with access to public information";
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated July 13, 2011 No. 740 "On approval of the marginal norms of costs for copying or printing of documents provided upon request for information";
- Order of the National Institute for Strategic Studies dated 25.06.2012 № 37 "On Measures to Provide Access to Public Information";
- Order of the National Institute for Strategic Studies dated 25.06.2012 No. 38 "On Approval of the Actual Expenses for Copying or Printing Documents Provided upon Request for Information Managed by the National Institute for Strategic Studies and the Procedure for Refund of these Costs";
- Order of the National Institute for Strategic Studies "On Approval of the List of Information, which constitutes official information at the National Institute for Strategic Studies".